Friday, August 3, 2012
High Five for Friday!
I missed last week's High Five for Friday because I was out of town. So this week I wanted to make sure that I was on top of my game to get my post done.
- Olympics: If you saw my earlier post about the Olympics, you know my excitement and obession with the Summer Games. I love them. The pride, guts, agony, and glory have me glued to the television and my twitter account.
- Genetic Connection Sale: We are getting back into the swing of Simmental Sale season. Our first sale this weekend is in Mooresville, Alabama. Time to get back to work and make some money!
- I sold my first item on EBay this week. I sold this JCrew bracelet that I purchased back in 2008, but have never worn. I hope the girl in California enjoys it!
- Thursday we had the opportunity to take some videos and look at some cattle. Nothing makes you happier than looking at cattle. It has a sense of peace for me.
- Wednesday night we met one of our clients in Nashville for dinner. Sperry's is a great restaurant that we always stop at when we come home from this sale. They have great steaks, homemade salad dressings, and yummy Lobster Truffle Mac & Cheese!
- I have jumped on the bubble necklace craze. I have a yellow one from JCrew that my best friend Lauren got for me at the Outlet. This week I received a package from ILY Couture with my new turquoise bubble necklace.