We have been on the road most of the week. Traveling around looking at cows, taking some photos and videos before we headed to North Carolina for our sale. It has been a fun, interesting, and entertaining couple of days. Here are a few shots from our travels.
1. We visited this cute little apple orchard called Showalter's near Timberville, VA. I believe these are red delicious apples. The trees were full of apples.
2. After we met the super, nice owners and purchased two 1/2 pecks of apples, I took this one off a tree.
3. We were following our client to another one of her farms and ended up 4,400 up on top of a mountain.
4. Another one of the amazing views!
5. Last night we went to eat at this little place called Pirate's Landing. This was a Pinterest inspired collage on the wall using silver platters. A great use for all the silver I have won over the years showing cattle.
Hope you have a wonderful long weekend! Have a safe and happy Labor Day weekend!