It is Friday again!
We have been home all this week which means catching up on household things and having the opportunity to do a few little things I have wanted to do!
1. I have cooked dinner every night this week, but one. I am pretty pumped about that. I even got the opportunity to try out some new recipes!
PF Chang's CopyCat Mongolian Beef
2. I have been crafting! I knocked out a good solid evening of crafting and did another small project another day. I love my little craft area Drew made for me in the basement, and it helps me to de-stress and enjoy!
3. My parent's celebrated their 31st wedding anniversary this week! High Five for them!
4. The Pioneer Woman is back on Food Network. Every Saturday morning. Makes me happy and hungry!
5. My sweet Granny has been having lots of health problems lately. Nothing to High Five about, but I ask that you keep her in your thoughts and prayers. My night I didn't cook was because we were at the hospital with her. She is a fabulous cook, and a wonderful woman!
Have a great weekend!