Whoa! When did Friday happen?
I have been bad at the High Five for Fridays for awhile now. Plus my brain has been all out of whack with my days of the week since the holidays. So I am going to attempt to get back in a routine!
1. Pinterest inspired me to do a few different things this week. Including this new recipe I tried while my mother in law was in town this week. Chicken A La Gloria is the name and it is pretty yummy. I didn't have parsley for the top, but it was still good. Recipe found here.
2. I like these bracelets from Apricot Lane - Dallas. If you don't follow them on Facebook, you should. They have some super cute stuff.
3. Pinterest also taught me this week how to clean my stove top. Check out the blog post here that tells you the easy-as-pie way to get all the gunk off!
4. My corgi babies were waiting on their dad to come home. I thought this was precious!
5. I'm not much on getting older. So instead of a birthday I am having a Day of Celebration. My day of celebration isn't until later in the month, but it makes warm-fuzzies when someone gets in on it early!
How was your week? Have a spectacular weekend!